Monday 6 September 2010

Mmm, Olly Murs, I'll Never Let You Go...

He's one stylish man, and his voice is lovely too. I love his buttoned up shirt, and tailored coat. I am a big fan of a great fitting coat on a man and this one looks great on him, as anything would, or wouldn't I like to imagine... haha. The battered shoes with no socks, and hat, add a personality so many men in the spotlight miss now. They're too busy being styled to within an inch of their life. I promise you he's a right smiler really, and too right, because who wants to go out with someone whose miserable all the time? And he's funny too.

His new song "Please Don't Let Me Go.." has me tapping my foot and it's such a shame he didn't release it earlier in the Summer as I think it would have been a great song for me to listen in my little VW all summer whilst driving. It's a bit more poppy than I usually like, I do like alternative music, or acoustic music, but this song, along with Katy Perry's album (Teenage Dream, is a BRILLIANT pop album) will be continuously on my iPod, in my VW all the time.

If you're not sure who he is he was a contestant on the X Factor. It's a British version of any Pop Idols, or American Idol. And I fancied him ever since he sang Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" and danced a cute dance on the X Factor auditions last year. He should have won, but he didn't he came second, to some little boy, whose name escapes me. THAT's how crap he was.

Anyway his new single went to number one, and he promised if it did he would pose naked in a magazine. Now all I'm saying is, I bought that single about ten times this week, just to be sure.

Are there any men who you've got your eye on at the moment, famous or not? Spill the beeaaans!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Some of the people who have been on the x-factor have been exceptional!
    Ha Ha, looking forward to that magazine then?

    Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh.. he's cute! i love a stylish man. i like the line in a jewel song called "foolish games" where she says something along the lines of "he was fashionably sensitive but too cool to care." i want a man like that!

    as for celebrity crushes i love alexander skarsgard and jared followill, the bassist for kings of leon! i need a real life crush though; i'm missing that right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually go for cocky blokes but Tinie Tempah- man has so much swagger.
    Thanks for following my blog- yours made me hungry for Nando's. xx

    ReplyDelete