Friday 22 April 2011

OOTD: Sweatin' Maxi

Hello!

I'm quite excited as this is my first summer related post. It has been so hot here at the moment, I'm so bad in the heat, and as my job involves running up and down stairs I do sweat like a pig. So on my rare off days I like to wear stuff that is cool and doesn't increase the warmness I feel!

Anyway I wore this on a day out with my mum, we went out for dinner in Warrington, and popped to the shops. I don't get to spend many days with my mum now as we both work and our days off clash but we had a lovely day. We ate humus and pitta bread, and spicy chicken and it wasn't from Nandos it was from a cute little tapas bar.

My mum took the photos as well so that is why I look a little bit awkward as Im just used to the ol' tripod, but my mum was very cooperative and knew what I wanted in my photos haha.

As I don't really care for my arms as previously mentioned I put a crop top over the bandeau maxi that I purchased from DP last year. I nipped it in at the waist to keep it from looking shapeless.
My photos are actually in my garden too, which I miss when I'm in my city flat, where all I see is bulldozers and paving stones :(

So how have you been dealing with the warm weather recently, or if you've not had any sun, are you looking forward to it?

Dress - DP
Crop top - Topshop
Sandals - New Look
Necklace - M&S.
Belt - DP

xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this it looks so fresh and comfortable:)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,I love your outfit :] I've quite a long body and tiny legs so im struggling with the maxi skirt trend really! I love the summer for me its all about cut off shorts and oversized tee's.
    Just been putting fake tan on for a "glow" lol xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your outfit; it's casual, chic, and trendy, all in one! I sweat like a pig too...like literally RAIN pouring down my face...that is what I truly hate about summer. But my plan is to live in maxi dresses and try to move as litle as possible hahaha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete