Friday 10 February 2012

21st Birthday.

Not got great photos of what I wore on my 21st. So apologies there, but you will know the dress. It's from Asos Curve again. And I managed to get it in the sale. I kept it for a long time and thought my 21st was the perfect time to wear it. I had a small group of friends come out to Manchester. We went to Deansgate locks and had champagne, shots and cocktails. And they all ordered pizza in the bar! It was great. The only thing I would complain about is that it was house music. We're not really fans of house, but we danced anyway. 


The dress itself was another great fit from Asos. And a perfect length. On myself anyway. I'm 5ft 7 so it finished just in my mid thigh area. It is flattering with the scallop edges and the colour is great, although it does show up stains quite easily! Well, when you're spilling shots on yourself I can't really blame the dress.

I then went to my favourite place in the world for two days with one really good friend, Steph, and met up with Roisin again. Brighton! I will use any excuse to go back there! We had a lovely weekend, and went shopping. 
So thats what I did for my 21st! 

Dress - Asos Curve
Tights - Tesco
Rings - Vintage, New Look, DP, Past Times

Gem xo

4 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Im now a follower! And i will also follow you on twitter!
    If you want, feel free to follow be back on twitter ;)

    //Maria Bach
    mariiahbach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! yo MUST post a better pic wearing this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will try and post one this week, just for you!

      Delete