Friday 17 February 2012

Rock 'n' Roll Queen.

Hello!

So, recently I've been wearing alot of red. I don't know whether its me subconsciously channeling a need for love, and obviously valentines day was recently, or I just love the colour. Anyway I was running a few errands the other day and just stuck on an easy, go to outfit.    

This top has sheer stripes at the back so you can wear in back to front if you want to add something to your outfit. I mentioned these jeans with my last outfit post and they'll probably feature a lot more. They're so comfy, and as I mentioned a great fit. The black skull scarf  adds a rock edge. Well I hope so, when I wear it children have been known to actually call me a pirate. No lie. And the leather jacket is my favourite piece of clothing ever. It is a great fit and is actually leather! I also got in on sale last year from very for 25 quid. Which is good for a bargain hunter like me.

I've been putting my hair in a top knot for quite a while now, but I used a bun ring here to do it. Only done it a couple of times, but think I have the knack for it now. Would like a bit of a smaller bun, does anyone know if you can get small bun rings? or are they all quite big? This particular one was from Primark, so its pretty bog standard. 

Love gold rings at the moment too. All the ones I'm wearing were presents apart from the purple gem one I bought myself. Gold is quite expensive but they mean a lot to me from friends and family.

Leather Jacket - Very.co.uk
T-shirt - Primark
Jeans - ASOS curve
Necklace - A market stall.
Scarf - Pia, vintage and markets.
Bangle - Vintage (mums)
Boots - Evans.

Gem xo

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the asos curve jeans but i'm afraid about the size chart... I ordered long time ago 1 pair and they fit really small.. but when I ordered a size up they fit big.. I'm a UK size 18-20 in Dorothy Perkins skinny ones! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy my size in them which is a 20, I'm the same in DP and just make sure they have stretch. They are always a bit tight the first couple of times I wear them then they loosen up after a wash and wear. I hate it when they look baggy! Hope this helps a bit. x

      Delete