Thursday 1 March 2012

Do You Ever Wonder?

Hello again!

So, I showed you the fur stole I bought. I actually paired it with an outfit! I wore this when I popped out for dinner and drinks with some family for a birthday. Since it's getting warmer, this jacket was all I needed and popped on the stole over the top. 

I love the oranges and blues of this blouse, I love wearing black so this is quite safe for me to wear.The blouse is quite sheer so I wore a vest and high waisted skirt underneath. It is quite long but not long enough for nothing underneath. The skirt is from ASOS and its a pencil skirt that I have pulled up, meaning I can wear it longer or shorter. It goes with everything and is very comfy too. 

This pleather bomber jacket is bit different from my other leather jacket. Although, not too different, I really need a colourful jacket but have no idea what style or material to choose. I saw a tan pleather jacket on DP's website in the sale, but am I investing too much in leather and pleather type jackets!? Oh god. Blogger problems. 
Anyway, to add to the 1920's feel of the stole, I wore this art deco necklace and a matching ring. Both costume jewelry but I think they compliment the outfit. The chunky metal ring is discolouring a little bit, but I suppose that's Primark for ya! I really like the stole too. Its alot more versatile than I originally thought, and I have a black evening dress that I think would look lovely paired with it, and burgundy heels.


And bad new on the job front, I didn't get it! Which is a shame because the people were so lovely, and so was the company, and the creative sector is an industry I really want to work in. But, swings and roundabouts I suppose. 

Blouse - Evans
Stole - Charity Shop
Rings - Topshop, Pia, Primark, Vintage.
Necklace - Primark
Bomber - DP.
Boots - DP
Skirt - ASOS Curve



Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit.. the dress has a great pattern on it and the fur stole is nice too!

    xo, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the job lovely, I'm sure there's something amazing around the corner! I'm jealous of your stole & I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfits good work keep it up.




    http://www.angeljackets.com/

    ReplyDelete