Wednesday 21 March 2012

Doing it Right.

Hello!

Just a quick one!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I really appreciate it. I noticed I hit 80 on GFC today, I know people don't think 80 is a lot, but to me it is! I also wanted to thank Tesco for featuring me on there LifeStyled blog. (Bit of self promo, but hey ho I have no dignity whatsoever) You can find it here. The post was lovely, and really boosted my confidence in posting on the blog. 

I'm really enjoying blogging at the moment, my favourite thing about it is the people. I love meeting new people. So, it also meant a lot to me when I was tagged in a little blogger award over on Lisa Philbin's blog which you can see here. I won't bore you by answering the questions as I'm not as interesting as Lisa. Her blog is a lovely mixture of beauty and style tips for plus sized ladies too! 

Anyway, I just wanted to say big thank you very much for following me, and reading. I am indebted to you all! 

Here's to me keeping it up this time. Drink to that. 

Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. Wooo, go you, its such a lovely feeling hitting a significant follower number haha. Congrats on being featured on Tescos blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! That`s so wonderful! Congrats! ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete