Friday 16 March 2012

Wants of the Week #6

This weekend its mothering sunday in the UK. I've chosen some items that my mother would like, or she is getting, despite not wanting it. (Disclaimer: she has left sly comments that she wants all of these items)

1. Bridesmaids DVD - £7 (on offer @ ASDA)
My mums been wanting to watch this film for ages, she missed it at the cinema and I was raving about it. It's a really funny film and my mum shares a similar sense of humour to me so I reckon we can have a girly night watching this.

2. Dove Bracelet - £75 Links of London.
This pretty bracelet is a lovely gift. I always think jewelry is personal, and this is just what my mum likes: simple and pretty and silver. 

3. Emeli Sande 'Our Version of Events' - £7.97 Amazon
I love love love Emeli Sande and after getting my mum to watch her on Lorraine Kelly the other morning my mum loves her music too. I think this would be a great present (not because I want to steal it or anything!!)

4. Ghost Gift Set - £20 Boots
This is my mums favourite perfume. Again scent is so personal to a person and this smell always reminds me of her. She already has a large bottle of this, but I still think its a nice present idea.

5. & 6. Print T. Shirts - £8 George @ ASDA
I'm so impressed with the great print t shirts that ASDA have at the moment. My mum has pointed out the chain print one, but if your mum's a bit more colourful I reckon she would like the smudge print one. I've also bookmarked an animal print tunic for myself!

7. Flowers - Any price, in any shop.
My mum loves flowers, we always have a bouquet in the house. I have my eye on a lovely pink, white and lilac bouquet from Marks and Spencers for £25. It has roses, lillies and daisys in it. It's quite similar to this one. I'm getting up super early tomorrow to get it, I left it until the last day to get the freshest flowers so they last longer. Nothing says thank you and I love you, more than flowers. 

Of course I am not forgetting chocolate!! She has chosen her own, a slab of chocolate from Thorntons. Its her favourite after all.

Anyway hope everyone and their mothers and grandmothers have a lovely day on Sunday!

Gem xo


1 comment:

  1. I got my mum lots of nice pampering products and Aldele albums(yuk, but she loves her)
    I'm working all day so can't spend it with her boohoo x

    ReplyDelete