Friday 13 April 2012

Bare Faced. (Liz Earle Review)


Evening! Bit of a late post today.

So, it's a Friday night. Where do all the cool kids go? To their rooms, that's right, to write blog reviews about amazing skin care products. I doubt I'll do this very often maybe once every two weeks or so, as I'm more about fatshion than beauty products. Plus, I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I love this product so much I wanted to tell the whole world about it!

The hot cloth cleanser is amazing, I recently got into this skin care regime after using Vitamin E Cleanser, toner and moisturizer on my face for the past three years. And I'm a massive fan of The Body Shop and it's products. But the difference in my skin, literally, as soon as I changed to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic is actually unbelievable. I use this just before I go to bed with Body Shop Eye make up remover, so I don't stain the muslin cloth that you get with the cleanser. You rub the cleanser into dry skin, then buff away the product with the muslin, followed by the tonic (or toner).

I'm not wearing any make up in the above photo (ignore the tiny eyes) and my skin tone is even, hardly any blemishes and no dry patches. The dry patches is a big thing for me as I suffer with eczma from time to time and always get dry patches of skin on my face, which I'm very self conscious of. Using these two products I've had no dry patches at all. Obviously I follow with a night cream as well. 

The products are very pricey for me, but totally worth it, and if you read my blog regularly, you'll know how much of a cheapo I am, so this is high praise indeed. I would recommend this product to anyone if you're looking to start a new skin regime.

That's that anyway. Hope I didn't scare you too much with my make up less photo! Have a lovely weekend!

Gem xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a massive Liz Earle fan! My skin always feel so clean when I use it. I've been suffering with dry skin a bit of late, might need to investigate a night cream too x

    ReplyDelete