Monday 16 April 2012

Do It Yourself

Hello, hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Just a quick post, I wasn't going to post this outfit as I don't really like it that much but I wanted to show you this DIY dip hem I did. This is a midi/maxi dress I got from Dorothy Perkins last summer. I'll do another post soon with the whole of the dress in to show you what it looks like. Anyway, I've been lusting after dipped hem dresses and t shirts. And I wanted to know if I'd suit them. Sooooo... I pulled this dress up and folded it over using a belt and popped a shirt over the top, to conceal the fold.

Not sure if I suit the trend but at least I didn't spend any money finding out! I popped this sheer shirt over the top and my trusty biker boots, to create a smarter look. 

Anyway, got to finish a job application, sorry for this being such a short post!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Shirt - Peacocks
Tights - M&S
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Old

Gem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment