Thursday 12 April 2012

Pictures of You.

Hello again!

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for these photos. I'm still getting used to taking them against a blank wall and my camera sometimes won't focus. Always learning new things about my camera, and how temperamental it is.

Anyway if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that last night I went to watch Celebrity Juice. It was so funny, my cheeks are actually aching from all the smiling/laughing I've been doing. I got invited as a last minute thing as someone had to work, but I'm really glad I went, it involved travelling to Leeds on Tuesday, staying over at my friends, travelling to London then waiting in a queue for 4 hours then back to Leeds then home this morning. So that shows you how worth it it was. Tune in tonight for a maybe a sneaky glimpse of me! Probably not though, they were focusing on Holly Willoughby more, she looked hot!

I wore this to travel down to Leeds on Tuesday, order pizza and hang out with some friends on Tuesday night.

I love this jumper, it's fast becoming something I wear all of the time. It's long and oversized, which is what I look for in jumpers. I love the pattern in the knit too, and the short sleeves mean it's versatile and I don't get too warm. It looks great under my denim and leather jacket too. I just paired it with black skinnies and my chunky collar. I also said I'd show you these sandals, they're so similar to the Office ones in my last 'Wants of the Week'. So I was really happy when I  found out I already had the same pair basically. I think it's a bit disgusting I don't actually know what I have in my wardrobe!! Firstworldproblems. Bloggerproblems.
Reppin the collar again. Always adds something a little extra to outfits I think.

I've also got my blog swap partner, so I'm looking for little things for her which I'm really enjoying! So look forward to those posts anytime after the 23rd. Bit of a rambly post! Thanks for reading. I'm off to catch up on sleep, only having six hours in the past three days!

Jumper - Next 
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Vest - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - H&M
Collar - Charity Shop (Primark have similar ones)

Gem xo 







3 comments:

  1. I love Celebrity Juice - so jealous!

    This jumper is gorgeous. I never think of looking at Next... I am off to have a look immediately!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeee your blog dear!!:)
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete