Tuesday 3 April 2012

Purple Rain

Hello, trying to entice you in with a bit of Prince there in the title, is it working?

This is what I wore on Friday coming home from Leeds. Me and my friend Lucy went for a pop around the shops and I bought the £6 print leggings I told you about. I've been taking test shots of them already. We sat in a well known coffee shop for ages drinking tea and people watching on the main street. Lucy bought a pretty Thomas Saboo charm, it's a peace symbol and is quite chunky but simple, she also bought some tasty tights too ;) Anyway back to the here and now. 

This purple dress is the shorter, sister version of the grey dress I recently bought. 

This dress is so comfy. I agree with all the other bloggers who have blogged about it. For a Primark dress the material is so soft and has a lot of give in it. This is perfect for summer as well as this, it hits the pastel trend on the head. I popped some tights on with it but it was too warm so leggings would have sufficed. I think it'd look cute over some pastel jeans as well, I've seen a lot of bloggers pairing lilac and mint together.
As always I 'gothed' up my outfit by popping this studded belt to cinch in my waist, I have a similar one I'm not sure if I've blogged about before but I found this old one in the back of my wardrobe but all the studs have fallen off. As well as adding black biker zip up boots and a battered denim levi jacket to stop any windchill. I'm not sure why my boobs look massive in this photo, but weheeyy anyway! 

How are you liking the pastel trend? What's your favourite trend for summer?

Dress - Primark
Belt - Next
Tights - Tesco
Boots - Dorothy Perkins


Gem xo



4 comments:

  1. the colour is great with your hair :)

    anniinthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for lovely comment, im your newest follower, keep up the good work on your blog. Also you look gorgeous in this dress
    xx

    theheadlessstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this in the stripe and grey! going to wear them loads this summer, such a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooohhhh this dress looks so cute on you!!!

    ReplyDelete