Saturday 21 April 2012

Wants of the Week #'11

I don't think a girl can go wrong with t-shirts. They can be dressed up or down and they come in an array of materials and styles for everyone. I've chosen my best few from the hightstreet at the moment. 

1. Fringed Turquoise T-Shirt/Ponch - Katsumi @ Dorothy Perkins £20
I love the colour and style of this t-shirt. Described as a poncho I think this would look great with denim shorts in summer, for festivals mostly. The tassle adds the hippyish vibe that is always so popular with festival clothes.

2. Mint Lace T-Shirt - Dorothy Perkins £12
This tee will be great for dressing up with a leather skirt or shorts. It would also look great over some skinnies to dress it down. I love the pastel mint tone too, it would look great with other pastels.

3. Wild At Heart T-Shirt - New Look Inspire £12.99
I fell out of love with slogan tee's for a long while. But I've grown fond of them again. I'm always on the lookout for one. This is a great one, great for summer with the subtle aztec print in the lettering. The browns and oranges are lovely too.

4. I Rock, You Roll - New Look Inspire £14.99
Another great slogan tee from New Look. Again I'm thinking this is more suited to festivals with denim shorts but I like the idea of going full rock chick with leather pants and a denim jacket. 

5. Knitter T-Shirt - H&M £19.99
Everyone seems to be wearing cream lightweight knits this summer. I love this on from H&M the short sleeves and the pattern of the knit make it a wardrobe staple for any slouchy days, whilst you still look chic as always. May have to invest in this little piece, it's my favourite item on this wishlist.

6. Black T-Shirt - ASOS Curve £18
Everyone needs a classic black t-shirt. This woven front one is a chic spin on the classic. Wear with anything!

Anyway I'm off to nurse my finger, I trapped it in the car door this morning and cried all over ALDI because my nail turned black. In good news I have a few job interviews this week, which is amazing and daunting, and I'm just hoping for one of them! Wish me luck.

Gem xo





2 comments:

  1. I love the lightweight knit from H&M, it's a gorgeous colour and perfect as a cover up! Good luck with your job interviews and hope your nail gets better soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya just to let you know ive Nominate you the Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete