Sunday 27 May 2012

Wants of the Week #16

I'm sat in the garden writing this with a cold cider. Yummm. I have no idea why I have gone for a white palet, maybe in this sun I'm just looking for the simplest things to wear, and that involves toning down colour and pattern.

1.Aztec Print Top - Dorothy Perkins £19.50
Perfect top for summer. It would look lovely with cut off denim shorts and converse for a laid back look. I like the dipped back which means it would cover my bum if I were to wear it with leggings as it gets a bit cooler.

2. White Sleeveless Shirt - Dorothy Perkins £26
Another simple addition to any wardrobe. I like the length of this and the subtle pattern on the material. White shirts always look classy, and are always a staple. Mix it up a little for summer with this sleeveless one. DP has lots of this style to choose from as well.

3. Aztec Print Bag - Park Lane @ ASOS £34
On sale at the moment. So this bag is lovely. It would work perfectly for festivals and gigs. I love the beaded front which makes it so pretty. And the long strap means its versatile and hands-free. 

4. White Pumps - TOMS £35
I was initially looking for white espadrilles. And still want a pair of classic ones. But if you're looking for some, like I am, that last longer than a couple of wears, these TOMS ones are so much better. I can't wait to make them stink to high heaven, all TOMS go smelly after a period of time.

5. White Boat Shoes - River Island £22
I fell out of love with boat shoes last summer as I wore them all the time. These are a tad more masculine though than my previous ones so I do like these shoes. Boat shoes are always so comfy as well, and a great summer alternative to sandals.

6. White Cotton Dress - ASOS Curve £40
My wishlists wouldn't be complete without a pretty dress from ASOS curve. This pretty number will go with everything, can be dressed up or down and is made of cotton, so I can only imagine how comfy they will be.

I'm having a family BBQ for my birthday tonight so I'm going to help my mum clear the garden a bit, but enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 

Gem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment