Thursday 12 July 2012

Five Year Engagement

Last night I went to see the film Five Year Engagement. We went to see Magic Mike but it was sold out so ended up seeing this. I'm really happy that we ended up seeing this one because I loved it. It was such a perfect film. It's from the Producer of Bridesmaids, which is another film I love. It's about a couple who get get engaged a year after they meet, and the time between the engagement and getting married. 

It has a lot of laugh out loud funny bits, and a lot of emotion. It felt like a real relationship rather than just an on-screen one. I think that may be me though, just buying into the emotion of it all! Or it could be the two leads. Emily Blunt and Jason Segel. I'm a little bit in love with both of them really. Jason is very very funny, and of course he is noted as one of the writers, and Emily steps up to the mark too. She obviously looks perfect all the way through, and her hair is on point. ALL THE TIME. It has other great actors in too like Rhys Ifans as the sexy professor and Chris Pratt from Parks and Recreation

I won't tell you too much. But I think this has become one of my all time favourite films now. I would go and watch it again. Does anyone want to come with me? 

Have you seen any films recently that you love?

Gem xo




No comments:

Post a Comment