Friday 14 September 2012

Cross My Heart

Just a quick outfit post this evening. It was dress down in work today so I wore this outfit. At the moment I'm currently grabbing for jeans and t-shirt on the weekend or for days off. I think as I dress up everyday in work I just want to wear the comfiest, slouchiest thing possible. But I haven't reached for the jogging bottoms just yet. I picked this oversized tee up from New Look Inspire and I really like it. Grunge and gothic look like big trends for Autumn/ Winter, as they probably are every year. But I seem to have incorporated it into my wardrobe a little easier than previous years, with black sheer shirts and leather peplum tops being all over the high street. I'd love to wear this t-shirt on a night out though and dress it up by tucking it into my pleather Primark skirt. I wore this oversized cream sheer shirt I bought a couple years ago as the office is quite chilly at the moment, and black skinnies for a simple look. I threw on some gold simple chains to complete the look.

I'm off to a craft fair with my mother tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that relaxing day. I hope you enjoy your weekends.

Top - New Look Inspire
Shirt - Peacocks
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
Necklaces - ASOS & Topshop

Gem xo

2 comments: