Tuesday 18 September 2012

Pencil Me In

Good evening ladies. I'm just settling down to watch The Great British Bake Off. I've met Mary Berry and tried some of a cake she made when I worked in London, and since then I've developed a bit of a crush on the show. Anyway, just ignore that name I dropped there, I just wanted to show you this comfy office wear that I've been slipping on recently. I picked up this skirt in the primark haul I talked about last week. I'm fast becoming a fan of their jersey/ stretchy pencil skirts that they are creating. They fit lovely, they're a bit clingy over the tummy area, but a longer top or on trend peplum top look lovely over the simple pencil silhouette. I have my eye on a navy spotty one next. I wore this sheer shirt from New Look Inspire that I showed you a couple weeks ago. I sized up as I sometimes have trouble over my boobs, but this is massive so definitely stick to your normal size if you're thinking of buying it. I just buttoned it all the way up and wore this triangle choker necklace underneath to smarten the whole look up. I got tagged in another Leibster blog award, which always warms me a little bit and I appreciate it very much, from the lovely Mel at Gladrags and Handbags. I will do this one, I never usually get round to doing them as I get distracted way to easy but I'd quite like to do one again. I hope everyone has a lovely evening anyway.
Shirt - New Look Inspire
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Peacocks (old)
Rings - Pia

Gem xo






3 comments:

  1. i love this on you the skirt is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! I need it in my life! :D Lovely as always lovey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great outfit on you! Love the pencil skirt with the oversized blouse! May have to invest in one of these skirts myself! It's so chic!

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete