Sunday 30 September 2012

Wants if the Week #27

1. Trousers - ASOS Curve £90
Look at these perfect trousers. I saw the great blogger Franceta of Frantic Dreams wearing some in a recent blog post from Forever 21 I think. And I haven't stopped thinking about them. I don't know whether I could pull them off, but they're pretty great, don't you think?

2. Hat - Topshop £25
I can't really pull off hats very well either. I have a big head and they just annoy me as they never really sit right. But these cute simple roll hats sit really nicely on the back of my head, paired with big wavy hair they look really cute on an autumn day. Just watch that the wind doesn't carry it away!

3. Jumper - H&M £14.99
These jumpers are back. I think I saw everyone wearing one last year and I still have a few that don't look massively plucked. H&M have brought a few different styles out this year, all with a great shape and they will all look great over button down shirts. My two favourites are this blue one that will brighten up any outfit, and the black and white stripy one which will look great on its own with chunky black boots and skinnies.

4. Nail Varnish in Feeling Blue - Models Own £5
This pail blue is a lovely colour. It'd compliment the blue jumper really nicely if worn together. I'm still loving pail colours on nails. But recently I've seen alot of white nails so I think I'll head to superdrug (other drug stores are available) to pick up this pretty shade and a white one too!

5. Ring - Etsy £21
As you know I'm a big fan of rings. This one is very very cute. I love the simple design and it would look lovely with a tea dress and tights for winter. Its also a lovely, thoughtful present for any friends who have fallen in love with Paris.

6. Under Eye Concealer - Lumi Magique L'oreal £14
With all these early mornings I'm starting to show little baggies under my eyes. Nothing serious but I've just realised I may need to start wearing something a bit more illuminating than I have been. I have tried Touche Eclat but I've heard great reviews about this saying it does the same job, and you save a bit of money!

Back to work tomorrow!

Gem xo

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be able to pull off these trousers! They're amazing! Same with the hat too. If I suited that kind of thing I'd be snapping one up!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that ring! It would look great with everything.

    I use a under eye highlighter from The Body Shop- I think it's called Lightening Tough and it works like a dream on those dark circles. A little cheaper than Touche Eclat, too. xx

    ReplyDelete