Saturday 27 October 2012

Painted it Red

A bit bummed out today as I was supposed to be heading out this evening but I have a big migraine. So instead I'll show you this quick outfit instead. This is a little skater dress I bought from New Look in Blackpool. I bought it specifically for winter and work as I love this maroon colour and wanted a dress in it. It looks really smart with a blazer over the top even if it is a little short for the office but I don't really care! I belted it with this studded belt and black loafers to keep it simple. I'm loving the dark red nail varnish too, it's a bit vampy and it compliments the outfit well. I have another blog post sorted for next week with the Simply Be event on Thursday, which for my first event I really enjoyed. I met some of my favourite bloggers, which was amazing too. Anyway, more about that next week. Hope everyone enjoys their halloween weekend!
Dress- New Look
Rings - PIA and market
Tights - Tesco
Belt - Next
Shoes - George @ ASDA

Gem xo



1 comment: