Saturday 20 October 2012

Velvet Pattern

Another week another tribal patterned tunic. If you have a good eye, you'll notice I have the red/orange version of this shirt. I prefer those colours a lot more, I'm not a massive fan of the green, but when I saw this on the sale rail for £2 I had to pick it up. It's really easy to throw on over blue skinny jeans or leg gins and boots like this. It goes really well with a thick blue snood that I've picked up from TK Maxx. I meant to photograph it but I realised i already have a very similar one from last year, from the same place. Today I've not done much apart from tidy my wardrobe, sort it and put a lot of summer clothes into storage. I'm thinking of doing a blog sale, if anyone was interested, I have quite a few things I've never worn and would love to see on other bloggers really. I also threw my new boots on as I really will put them and wear them with everything in my closet if I can get away with it. Anyway I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Tunic - ASDA
Skirt - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Boots - ASOS

Gem xo


No comments:

Post a Comment