Sunday 28 October 2012

Wants of the Week #29

Today I feel like a human being again, just in time for work. Perfect timing. Although I do feel like I've wasted my weekend off, definitely need to schedule some time off for myself soon to relax and eat copious amounts of food and recuperate. Anyway, I've gone for a bit of a military trend with this weeks wants, my mother picked me up a studded khaki shirt yesterday , and I love it so much, so I think I've got a bit of the military bug.

1. Jumper - George @ ASDA £16
This amazing jumper is made for autumn/winter weekends. This small bought of snow we've had means this will feel so snuggly. I love the khaki colour and the military gold stars. It'd look really cute with skinny black jeans and chunky boots.

2. Belt - ASOS Curve £6
Patent belts are so easy to wear, and this one with gold accents will pull any outfit together without being too overbearing. I'd wear this with a lace dress I picked up from ASDA last week for christmas parties to cinch me in at the waist.

3. Shoe Boots - Zara £69.99
Zara have some lovely shoes for winter. A lot of the shoes are perfect for occasion wear and so are these but I've chosen them as I think they'd be perfect for the office. I love the studded detail and the heel isn't too big for all day wear either. They'd look great with the khaki studded shirt I mentioned earlier.

4. Gloves - ASOS £18
It's been very cold this weekend and wet too. Solve both problems with a pair of leather gloves. These cute ones are a bit different with the heart and gold detailing. They have a button fastening too so I won't have to squeeze my hands into a too small opening.

5. Hat - Topshop £25
Still on the look out for a cute winter hat. Whether it be the pork pie or bowler style I really want one. I would prefer black as it would go with more items in my wardrobe, obviously. But this green one is a subtle change to the original. They also have dark red/ maroon ones in too which is another of my favourite colours this season.

6.Nail Varnish - Models Own £5 
Another winter staple is black nail varnish. Great for halloween and it goes with everything. I'm becoming more of a fan of Models Own nail varnishes so I would like to try this one out.

Gem xo

6 comments:

  1. That jumper is amazing! Can't believe it's ASDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper & those shoes are awesome:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, Zara. Always robbing me with your hot shoes haha. Love these.

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Latest: Last-minute Halloween make-up tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! A decent plus-size blog!
    I've just come across your site and i'm loving it already.
    I'm a plus sized gal myself and you've definately inspired me to feature some plus-size posts on my blog.
    I've just started out so i'm having a good look around for inspiration.
    Thankyou!
    -X.

    we-are-like-lightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.
    Those leather heart gloves are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those boots.

    Claudia xx
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete