Wednesday 14 November 2012

Fish Eye Lense for iPhone

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll notice my photos have been looking a bit more interesting recently ;) I was contacted by the amazing Lauren who asked if I'd liked to have a look at a phone accessory for Three. I then received the lense in the post and I haven't really stopped using it since.  Due to the fact that I'm a big photography fan and I've been obsessed with fish eye lenses for a while now, so I wanted to try this. It's a great little accessory, that just clips onto the back of your iPhone, easy peasy. I've really taken to using as it really adds that extra something to your photos, and you would never know they've been taken on the old iPhone! I took most of these photos on bonfire night, and because of the large lense they capture the fireworks really well. I thought it would be a bit of a niche thing but a lot of people have been asking where they can get one themselves! And as Christmas is approaching, I think it will make a lovely present for any photography nut really!

Fish Eye Lense - Amazon

Gem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment