Saturday 17 November 2012

Fly By

Happy Weekend! This weeks been a bit of a long sad one really. So I'm happy it's over. My weekend started last night with a bang at an Anne Summers party. I've been to one before, when I was a lot younger, and I didn't really appreciate it. I went to one last night with some friends, and our mothers/ future mothers in law were there as well. Now you may think this is a recipe for cringing, and I'm not gonna lie, it really was, but that made it all the more funny. I really would recommend it to anyone if they want an alternative to a night out. The lady was telling us they have a sale in January where they sell all the older items, so there's a tip. There is some beautiful lingerie, in large sizes too. In most of the bras and pants set, they go to a size 42 G and 24. I may have treated myself to some! Today I have a wine hangover, but its an excuse to relax! Anyway, onto this outfit. I managed to get a quick snap before I changed and headed out last night. This is another Simply Be buy, I bought it at the Arndale Store opening and I think it's one of my favourite shirts, I own. I haven't really known when to wear it, so I wore it to dress down Friday at work, but I reckon I could dress it up with a pencil skirt for more formal work days, now I've tested it out. It's a satiny material, but there is a lot of stretch in it too, which means its really really comfy. I love the navy colour and think it's a great winter buy. I paired it was dark blue skinnies and black boots to keep it looking casual and comfy. I have also found my favourite nail varnish. This is a pale lilac in the Barry M Gelly nail varnishes. They are really nice and easy to apply. This colour is particularly pretty. It brought out the lilac colour in the shirt.
Shirt - Simply Be
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - ASOS
Rings - Market Stall and Past Times


Gem xo




6 comments:

  1. Loving the printed shirt, your hair looks gorgeous too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this shirt on you looks fab ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt! I love the colourful print, and it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking gorgeous, love the waves in your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top! you look fab! ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete