Monday 26 November 2012

We Can't Get Back Yesterday

Hello, and Happy Monday! I've had such a lovely four day weekend. I booked it off a couple weeks ago as something to look forward too. I didn't really arrange anything too stressful as I needed to relax and sleep really. I've had like two days off since I started in May. And whilst I am so so grateful for this job, especially at the moment, it was nice to just chill and not worry for a weekend. I went to Trafford Centre on Friday and Chester on Saturday and I have a few christmas presents sorted, woohoo! Anyway, this outfit has crept back into my wardrobe. Black skinny jeans, black shirt and any colourful jumper I can find thats clean! I'm a big fan of the preppy, masculine look, and wore it a lot at the beginning of this year. And I'm glad to see the style still featuring on quite a few street style blogs. All I need now to complete the look is the pork pie hat from yesterdays post and long wavy bohemian hair! I'm loving this lipstick at the moment too, I'm quite pink in the face with the awful rosy cheeks I get but I think this pinky, red colour flatters the tones in my cheeks quite nicely. This is the Revlon Just Bitten Stain I picked up a couple weeks ago, and I would highly recommend it, might need to devote a whole post to my favourite winter lip products. Hope everyone has a lovely week anyway, and remember only 29 sleeps until Christmas!

Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shirt - New Look
Jumper - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Boots - ASOS

Gem xo



2 comments:

  1. I love this preppy look on you. You work it so well.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layering! Can't believe its only 29 days away, better get planning! x

    ReplyDelete