Wednesday 2 January 2013

Round Up of 2012

Well, I hope everyone had a lovely New Year I certainly did with two of my closest friends in Leeds. Then back to see the family yesterday for some good old crying in front of the tele when Up! was on. I'm not going to lie 2012 hasn't been the best year for me, I won't go into it, because I tend to grin and bear things and get on with them. I mean my life is very very good, but I've had a reality check this year about the real world and I'm trying very hard to keep my head from the clouds because I seem to go there too often. I don't moan to anyone about things and rarely let people see how low I can get. But whenever I was sad, *cliche moment* blogging really did help me escape. I love fashion and make up and this has been the best creative outlet for me ever. I'm so happy I decided to get back into blogging. I had a little push from someone, he probably doesn't even realise, but it really did help me through this year. I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my little personal blog because it genuinely has put a smile on my face so many times this year. I'm definitely going to carry it on for a long time to come. Sorry for the big ramble! ANYWAY, I decided to do a little round up of my favourite outfits from each month from February when I got back into blogging. So hope you enjoy a little recap!

FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
!GOOD LUCK FOR 2013!

Gem xo












4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's!I really hope 2013 is great for you :) <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely outfits! I particularly love the one for May. I really hope that 2013 will be a fantastic year full of great experiences for you! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. Accept by creating your own post. :)

    http://springcircle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sc-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your outfits Gem!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete