Saturday 19 January 2013

Show the World How You Try

Day 2 of 50 day shopping ban and it's really snowy! I can wear all my jumpers this is great! I never pass up an opportunity to get out the knits and layer up. I love this cheap one from ASDA. The pale knits that all the shops in at the moment can be carried over to Spring, when it finally comes around, as the colours are really pretty. As stated yesterday I've put myself onto a 50 day shopping ban but, I just want to buy all the pale knits though that all the shops have in. Some shops that seem to have the lovely fluorescent pale knits are M&S, George at ASDA and Dorothy Perkins. They're really easy to throw on with jeans or tucked into skater skirts. I love the studs too and it means it goes with a lot of silver jewellery I have. I put mine on with boots and jeans for a more casual look. It looks great with a biker jacket thrown over the top too. Plus I didn't want to get my legs out in the snow and have tights stuck to my legs all day. I'm going to try and get some outfit pictures in the show as I think it'll be a bit more prettier to look at than my wall and bunting! I hope everyone is keeping warm and cosy in the snow.
Jumper - ASDA
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins 
Boots - ASOS
Rings - M&S and Pia 
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of pink against the rest of the black outfit! I would never have thought that jumper was from ASDA either! Also, what amazing hair you have! xx



    www.ittykitty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper is so gorgeous! I'm just in love with it...think I need to get to Asda!
    I love this outfit on you :) Jewellery goes so nicely with the jumper.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete