Saturday 9 February 2013

Round the Block

Hello! Hope everyone has had a lovely week. My week went better after the initial blip on Monday. I went out last night because a girl from work was leaving. It was a really good night with really good company, I've said how much I get on with the people at work before, and it was a nice send off for my friend. And now I'm planning on spending most of my day in my new big bed in comfy clothes and just pretending I'm a queen really. Getting my new bed was definitely the best thing ever. And I know I'm on a shopping ban but I don't care! I've never been so excited to get home and into bed. Even if I knew Gordon Ramsay was waiting for me naked as the day he was born, with a slice of chocolate cake, I still think I'd be more excited about the bed! Anyway, strange fantasies aside, onto this outfit, this is what I was planning on wearing out yesterday but I didn't as I just popped on a floral tea dress to be easy. But I do love this outfit. If you'll remember I picked up both these items in the Christmas sale and they are fast becoming one of my favourite outfits to wear together. I love the colour purple, and this jumper and skirt go lovely together. I can't wait to wear the skirt in summer with bare legs and t-shirts, British weather permitting of course! Anyway I'm off to roll around in my bed to cure this hangover, enjoy your weekend!
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - Tesco
Jumper - M&S
Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo


4 comments:

  1. My bed is my favourite place in the whole world so I understand your excitment! Also share your Gordon Ramsay fantasy so its not as strange as you think... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely in love with this skirt! I wish I'd snapped up one of these! Looks amazing with the jumper :)
    I love my bed too so I get how you feel haha

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous, I love the jumper

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they still have this skirt!? It is soooo lush! I really love how you paired it with the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete