Tuesday 2 April 2013

Age with Grace

I'm sorry for the break in posting. I've been struggling to pull my finger out, haven't I? But last week I managed to make some time and plan and organise some blog posts. So woohoo! I've had a massive urge to write and blog for the past week so I'm going to take myself up on that offer of motivation and here we go! I'm trying something a bit different with my photos, trying to give them a bit of editorial edge I think, but maybe failing miserably probably ha. We'll see anyway! I've had a busy few weeks, with my brother's 21st, Easter and seeing friends more frequently now the sun has come out a little bit. I hope you all had a great four day Easter weekend seeing friends and family. And didn't let the cold get to your bones too much! It's still been fairly chilly as you can see by my outfit. I decided to go simple for this look with black boots and a jumper. All brightened up with this pink leopard print dress, which I've styled as a skirt for this outfit. I love the look of a cropped jumper hanging loose or tucked into belts for a casual feel, as well as showing off the skirt a bit more. I wanted to show this little finger ring I bought from Chester on Saturday. I bought it with my Mum and she has always been a big fan of amber, but we both fell in love with the strange but pretty design of it. I think it's a stand out piece definitely. You can see below how I tucked the jumper into the woven belt. 
Dress - ASOS Curve
Jumper - H&M
Tights - Tesco
Boots - ASOS
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Ring - Silver Shop in Chester

Gem xo

1 comment: