Monday 22 April 2013

Can't Deny

Another monochrome outfit! I do have to confess, this was born out of pure laziness rather than the style pages of Vogue. No, I've ruined the illusion, it's all styled on purpose I swear. I wore this dress to Brighton a couple weeks ago with a leather jacket and boots, but I fancied dressing it up for work today and wore it more as a midi length skater dress. The simple pattern works really well with statement jewellery and a black belt. I threw a blazer over the dress and wore smart leather chelsea boots to make it office smart. I can't wait to wear this with bare legs and cute heels for when it get's warmer in the office. Although where I work in Manchester creates wind tunnels and I'm forever holding my dress down in vein so maybe tights are a better idea for the time being! Hope everyone has a lovely week ahead of them.
Dress - Yours
Necklace - Primark
Blazer - ASOS
Tights - Tesco
Boots - Office

Gem xo


4 comments:

  1. oooh I've got the same dress but in polka dots, I love it. Such a great length isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! Love this outfit very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, you look gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete