Saturday 20 April 2013

Catch My Midriff?

Worst blog title ever? Trying to create a clever way of saying 'you can see my belly' didn't really work out. But this will do! I've seen this top on a few bloggers now including Sian and Callie, and they styled it brilliantly. So I was inspired to style this top out! My belly is what people would say, my major 'problem area' so I don't get it out at all. And whilst this is not all out I think it's a step in the right direction, with a cheeky glimpse. So, this peplum sheer top is lovely and I'm really tempted to see if the white one is still online to buy for summer. I love to wear this top with jeans and my tweed jacket but I thought a tube skirt would be a bit smarter for evening drinks. I love the combination of the black and maroon skirt. I'll be looking forward to wearing this with bright floral pencil skirts in summer, where you can see the pattern peeking through the fabric. I then popped on a statement necklace and heeled chelsea boots to finish. Hope everyone is enjoying the sun this weekend!
Top - ASOS Curve
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Office
Tights - Tesco
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo


3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the title! And you look so glam! You look lovely, and the top is so pretty, too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of black and maroon, you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete