Sunday 7 April 2013

Looks For Spring

So it's been warming up a bit (a tiny teeny bit) and I've been doing a bit of window shopping lately and here are my outfits for spring. I'd probably accessorise most of these outfits with tights or a warm jacket at the moment, but you will get the idea!


I love this floral patterned smock dress from ASOS Curve. It's so pretty and casual to wear during the day. It'd be a lovely sunny holiday dress too and it'll look pretty with sandals, this perfectly pink cream blush and a tan. But I wanted to toughen it up a bit with black chunky accessories. These boots are so simple but look great with jeans or dresses. I've sneakily tried these on in Topshop, and they were so hard to part with. But I just couldn't bring myself to let go of 70 quid to buy them just yet. I do think they'd look amazing with this dress though. Then to finish the look I think this rolled up bag from Zara. I think this might be my next bag purchase from them!
This is a much more casual look, perfect for a shopping trip or a nice walk and pub lunch. I can't really get enough of peplum tops either at the moment. I've been wearing them with skinny jeans and statement necklaces like this spiky one from River Island. There's a pop of colour from the pastel bag, which is the perfect shade for spring, and converse trainers are always a winner!
This is a nice look for an evening drink with friends. The skater skirt is on trend right now. I've seen so many fantastic bloggers wearing them, and I've tried it myself. But paired with this beautiful floral t-shirt and pastel collar necklace it keeps the look on trend for S/S. I love the nail varnish as well, and I really think the pale colour will bring out the pastel colours in the top. The back for the top is sheer too which makes it a really pretty addition to the wardrobe. Add some black safe chunky boots, and voila!






3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that top ASOS Curve dress. How had I missed that one? So pretty. The dragonfly peplum top, and the floral tee are so lovely, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna rock all those looks right this moment XD, I love all your shoe chooses.

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those jeans from Dorothy Perkins and they are fab one of the best fitting skinny jeans I have found so far! Love the peplum top as well you can never go wrong with a good peplum!

    http://nattynikki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete