Thursday 4 April 2013

Till I Find Something New

Hello, it's nearly Friday! And I must say this four day week has dragged. It's felt like it has lasted forever. But it's nearly the weekend again, and time to relax. As I've been feeling a little uninspired lately I've been loving this black dress. It's a black midi length and it's one of the easiest things to wear in my wardrobe. I've been throwing skirts over it, and belting it with different belts. Or as you can see in this outfit, wearing cute jackets over the top. I love the tweed, preppy trend for Spring. And this multi coloured boucle jacket is lovely over the top, as well as brightening up the dress. I also have a pale blue biker boucle jacket which is one of my favourite items. I can't wait until it warms up so I can wear it with shirts and skinny jeans! I also feel like I'm channelling Coco Chanel whenever I slip on a boucle jacket, and style my hair in a mini beehive like I'm trying in this outfit! Just crop my hair and buy me a breton stripe top and I think I'll be set to walk to streets of Paris with the best of them. (N.B. Not as a street walker!)
Dress- M&S
Jacket - ASOS Curve (Old)
Tights - Tesco
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Gem xo


No comments:

Post a Comment