Sunday 14 April 2013

Wants of the Week #34

No I could honestly have put about fifty things on this list. I can't help it though theres a hole inside of me that can only be filled with material goods (not THAT hole, a metaphorical one). I went shopping with my mum yesterday and bought an amazing floral shift dress in the Simply Be sale but still... no satisfied. Window shopping does help, it's like a therapy. So in the name of therapy!

1. Top - ASOS Curve £22
I'm not sure if I've already featured this on my blog as it's the best top ever. I have the black one and I've worn it quite a lot already. But for summer I think this one would look amazing with a cream and lilac floral pencil skirt with a bit of midriff on show? It also looks equally as awesome with skinny jeans and tan boots.

2. Necklace - Dorothy Perkins £8.50
And nothing looks better over a simple top like this simple gold V necklace from Dorothy Perkins. I love a good t-shirt and statement necklace. I think it's a really easy look to do but looks put together. 

3. Bag - ASOS £38
This cute tan bowler bag is lovely for summer. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for larger bags and this looks like a great size for me to cart all my crap around in. I currently have the Zara city office bag, but with the different compartments I'm forever losing things in it, and for someone who is a bit rubbish with keeping things organised, it's not the best bag. So one that I can throw everything into, perfect.

4. Boots - Topshop £70
I featured these last week, and I really am struggling not to buy them. I've been looking on ebay, Boohoo, Amazon, ASOS for a cheaper alternative as my other boots have just literally fallen apart. I may just have to cave and buy these. They're perfect for toughening up summer dresses and floral pencil skirts.

5. The Multiple in 'Undress Me' - Nars £26.90
Nars are fast becoming my favourite make up brand. If I want something reliable that I love I'll go here. My recent highlight Highbeam from Benefit has run out and I'm scraping the sides. I do like a liquid highlighted but this cream looks very nice indeed. I chose a pale pink, similar to Highbeam, but they offer lots of different shades. The best thing is it can be used on lips, cheeks, eyes and the body too. So a few shades may need to be bought!

Gem xo

1 comment:

  1. I have the pink top! I just wore it with a pair of disco pants I also have the black as well! xx

    ReplyDelete