Monday 29 April 2013

Wants of the Week #35

I still thoroughly enjoy making these wishlists. It does stop me buying the products as once I've stared at them for long enough I feel thoroughly satisfied. Cheapest therapy ever! I'm currently waiting to go to the doctors again because of my ear. It's leaky and I can't hear out of it. Yum. So I thought why not spend an hour or two creating this and create a feast for my eyes!

1. Skater Dress - New Look £12.99
Look at this cheap as chips dress. These perfect t-shirt dresses are great for spring. I had a few from Primark last year but these New Look ones seem just as cheap and come in an array of beautiful pastel colours. Perfect for holidays or in cooler weather with a pretty cardigan for a casual look.

2. Ring - Topshop £4
This pretty little ring is a great cheap present to yourself. I love the initial G. It's the most perfect letter, don't you think? Each ring comes with a little note about the letter which is a cute touch.

3. Jacket - Dorothy Perkins £30
I'm still looking for a Spring black jacket. I have a few boucle jackets but as a lover of black, I think this is a great jacket. It can be worn with a black pencil skirt and blouse for work, or with jeans and a t-shirt on a weekend, whilst still looking put together.

4. Clutch - Dorothy Perkins £10.50
Perfect clutch is perfect! I love the floral patterns and colours and the scallop edges. I'm really tempted to buy this still. I've picked it up and put it down multiple times in the DP but I really want to order it now it's cheaper. I don't know what I'd wear it with to be honest. I'm sure I could find something, any suggestions!?

5. Fake Up Concealer - Benefit £18.50
You know I'm a massive fan of benefit concealer. I've had Bo-ing and Erase Paste and always feels it gives me the best coverage. But can be a bit drying or cakey. So when I saw this I thought, what a great idea? It moisturises and conceals for a non-cakey or flakey look. This is really good for my dry skin.

6. Feathers Nail Polish - Nails Inc £10 
As seen on my instagram I already have one of these, but it's blue and peach. I love it and I've been wearing it loads. So I want the rest of the range now. This blue toned one is very lovely indeed.

Gem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment