Monday 10 June 2013

I Desperately Need An Injection of Colour!

Seriously not over this hot weather yet, at all! I can do with less people with no tops on but honestly I'm loving it. I spent a lot of my weekend with my family, and activities included winning a quiz night on Saturday, not taken off my medal yet, and a family BBQ yesterday. I do love my family, and especially my auntie because I know she reads this. Stop reading Joanne! Anyway the only thing I'm struggling with is, is trying to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe. I have the orange Zara bag which I'm yet to wear but I think it'd go amazing with this outfit in particular. It was love at first sight when I saw this printed maxi skirt in Primark. It keeps me cool, but looks really on trend. I think it'd look amazing with a coral t-shirt or boob tube on a summer holiday. It's quite large and I'd say it would happily fit a size 24, as it's still fairly loose on me with a very stretchy waistband. I hope they have some more colours as they're a really easy thing to wear, and I'll be snapping them up! I wore chunky jewellery and sandals to glam it up a little bit. 
Skirt - Primark
T-Shirt - Marks and Spencers
Belt - ASOS Curve
Necklace and Shoes - Primark

Gem xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt, and I think coral would look fab with it! Or even cobalt blue xx

    ReplyDelete